The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission announced six (6) recalls during the week of February 8, 2016. The announcements include a recall of propane gas which lacked sufficient odorant to warn consumers of a leak. The following is a list of those recalls with links to the respective announcements from CPSC.
- Snowmobile recalled due to brake issue
- Ceiling lamps due to potential for falling and laceration hazard
- Propane gas with insufficient levels of odorant
- Infant booties due to choking hazard
- Dining chairs due to fall hazard
- High chairs due to fall hazard
As of February 12, 2016, CPSC has announced 42 recalls in 2016.